Air conditioning is such an important system in your home or business today, especially in our region of West Texas, that is essential to be able to rely on a reputable AC services contractor. Established in 1952, First Service Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning has gained the trust of thousands of homeowners and businesses in West Texas, Midland and Big Spring, Texas. First Service is known as the industry leader in AC services with with a solid reputation of dependability, quick response, affordability and highly-rated customer service.
You can count on one source for everything you need for AC services from First Service Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning: We offer complete commercial HVAC services:
- AC inspections
- AC installation
- AC maintenance
- AC repair
- AC seasonal tune-ups
- Ductwork service
- Preventative maintenance agreements
- Refrigeration, cooler and freezer service
- Emergency 24/7 residential and commercial HVAC service
Full-Service AC Contractor
Our Allegiance family of AC systems offers a wide range of comfort choices, plus exclusive state-of-the-art technology that quietly, meticulously and efficiently conditions your air. Get ready for a level of comfort you and your family may never have experienced before.
Best AC Service | First Service Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning
Stay cool, cozy and comfortable all through the long hot season with help from First Service Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning. We can save you a significant amount of money with American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning brand’s full line of Allegiance® air conditioners. First Service is a certified Customer Care Dealer for American Standard and offer the brand’s full product line of AC units, which range in efficiency from 13 to 20 SEER—which rank among the highest in efficiency ratings in the HVAC industry. The higher the rating, the greater the efficiency, and the more you can save on your energy bills.
- Significantly surpasses government efficiency standards, helping you save up to 56 percent on your energy bills while reducing greenhouse gas emissions*
- Contains two compressors that provide two-stage cooling, running at an energy-saving 50-percent capacity most of the time, which may help lower your cooling bills*
- Runs quietly and keeps temperature even from room to room with its variable speed fan motor
- Removes unwanted humidity from the air, leaving you feeling cooler and more comfortable
- Provides more efficient and reliable cooling, thanks to durable woven Spine Fin coil and dual Duration compressors
- Rust-resistant coating, screws and basepan protect system from the elements
- *Potential energy savings may vary depending on your lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, home construction and installation of equipment and duct system.
American Standard Key Benefits
A History of AC Service Excellence
First Service Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, established in 1952, serves West Texas, operating offices in Midland and Big Spring, Texas. First Service has been an Accredited Business with Better Business Bureau since 2004 with an A+ rating. See our ratings on Angie’s List (https://www.angieslist.com/companylist/us/tx/midland/first-service-heating-plumbing-and-air-conditioning-reviews-5399138.htm) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/First-Service-AC-Contractors-Inc-199690616721031/). We support the local community and are active members of the Midland Chamber of Commerce.
- Factory-trained technicians
- Licensed by the State of Texas
- Plumbing license #M-13632
- Annual license renewal
Contact First Service
When you need expert AC service, make the first call to First Service Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning.