Commercial VRS Systems
Variable refrigerant flow or VRF systems are essentially bigger, more flexible and elaborate types of mini split systems. One exterior VRF condenser can be used with several different indoor units to heat and cool in different indoor areas and zones of a building. VRF systems are able to control the amount of coolant that moves over different evaporators and supplying varying amounts of heating and cooling to different areas of a building. Call the specialists in VRF systems—First Service Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, serving communities in West Texas since 1952.
Advantages of a VRF System
While a VRF system has a higher initial cost that can be returned in energy savings over time and requires an outside air conditioning system, it has numerous advantages, too:
- Energy efficient. The operating efficiency is superior to other conventional air conditioning systems.
- Flexibility. A VRF system is build in interior and exterior modular components, which ease installation and permits expansion of the system down the road.
- Superior indoor air comfort. The VRF system support zones and can achieve constant temperatures for a given area.
- Back-up capability. VRF systems are built with more than one compressor as opposed to a conventional ductless mini-split system that has one exterior unit with only one compressor.
- Quiet operation. Conventional split systems are much noisier than VRF systems.
- Reduces overall air conditioning volume. Capacity may be moved from and to different areas of a structure.
Our commercial HVAC service technicians are first rate with many years of experience.
Get Superior Customer Service for VRF Systems
We are recognized as a leader in installing VRF systems and servicing them in West Texas, Midland and Big Spring. First Service Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, was founded in 1952 and an Accredited Business with Better Business Bureau since 2004, maintaining an A+ rating.
Top Service Provider for VRF Systems
Increase your energy efficiency with a VRF system installed by First Service Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning. Call us for more information about this flexible method to cool and heat your home or business. Call the VRF system specialists in West Texas, Midland and Big Spring. Call us today.