Commercial Mini Split Systems
A mini split system can be a flexible, efficient and affordable solution for air conditioning and heating in offices and businesses. A ductless mini split systems consists of one unit mounted inside a building and another smaller-sized unit containing a compressor outside. Are you interested in learning more about the convenience, ease of installation and energy savings you will achieve with professional installation of a mini split system for your commercial operations? Call the mini split system experts—First Service Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, serving communities in West Texas since 1952.
Advantages of Mini Split AC Systems
Mini split systems are especially good at filling a need to improve indoor air comfort in certain rooms, spaces and new additions of a business without having to install HVAC ducting. It can be an affordable way to upgrade window AC units, space heaters, and other air conditioning and heating units. First Service Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning is a top-ranked installer of mini-split AC systems for commercial buildings in Midland and Big Spring, Texas.
Learn about the many advantages of installing mini-split systems:
- Energy efficiency. Ductless mini split systems operate with less energy, are smaller than traditional ducted HVAC systems and place the units much closer to the room it cools and heats, with little waste in transferring the conditioned air. Mini split systems allow businesses to cool or heat only occupied rooms, saving significant money on monthly energy bills.
- Environmentally friendly. Mini splits reduce the carbon footprint because they are so energy efficient, small and enable zoning of different temperatures.
- Extraordinary flexibility for air conditioning. Unlike traditional AC systems, mini splits do not have ducts and move conditioned air right into a specific area or room of a building.
- Clean air. Mini split systems have filtration that can clean the air, ridding it of particulates, bacteria, dust, and other contaminants.
- Easy installation. One of the biggest advantages is that a mini split system has no ductwork and requires drilling only a small hole in the wall to accommodate piping between the interior and exterior units.
Our commercial HVAC service technicians are first rate with many years of experience.
Customer Care Experts for Mini Split Systems
Founded in 1952, First Service Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning provides full service for commercial ductless mini split systems to West Texas, operating offices in Midland and Big Spring. First Service is known as the industry leader in the regional in air conditioning services in West Texas with superior customer service.
We appreciate our air conditioning clients who have posted top ratings for First Service Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning on Angie’s List and Facebook. Plus, we are gratified to have earned the top status as an Accredited Business with Better Business Bureau since 2004 with an A+ rating.
Call the Pros in Mini Split AC Systems
Ductless mini split systems are easy to install, efficient and completely flexible. Find out how ductless mini splits can allow you to cool and heat different zones in your business, offering you all-season indoor air comfort. First Service Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning provide comprehensive services for mini-split systems for communities in the West Texas communities of Midland and Big Spring.