Slab Leak Repair
A slab leak can become a serious risk for your home. If you suspect a slab leak, get it checked out by calling the slab leak repair specialists at First Service Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning. A slab leak happens when a water pipe in the concrete foundation of a home is damaged through deterioration, rusting or ground movements. Cracks or other damage may occur, leading to leakage from the damaged pipes. The leak may be minor at first, but develop into a serious problem, jeopardizing your home.
It is important to take action and get an inspection from a plumbing professional is you have reason to believe your home has sustained a slab leak. There are several known symptoms you should watch for in detecting a slab leak:
- Water or dampness can be seen on the floor. Carpeting and flooring may be wet or stained from a slab leak.
- Low water pressure. A noticeable lowering of the water pressure may indicate a slab leak.
- Jump in your utility bills for electricity or water. Look for a significant rise in the cost of your water bill.
- Shifting foundation. A slab leak may cause movement, sagging or settling of the concrete slab or foundation.
- Cracks in the concrete slab, which may indicate a slab leak caused by broken pipes.
Complete Services for Slab Leak Repair
The slab leak repair crew at First Service Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning can perform slab leak detection and repair. We have slab leak detection gear and the experience to fix slab leaks. Meanwhile, we are fully licensed, bonded and insured for your protection. First Service Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, established in 1952, serves West Texas, operating offices in Midland and Big Spring. First Service is recognized as the industry leader in plumbing, heating and air conditioning services in West Texas with highly rated customer service.
How to Detect a Slab Leak
Contact First Service
When you need an immediate inspection to detect a possible slab leak, call First Service Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning. We provide fast-response slab leak service to pinpoint a slab leak and find solutions for repairing it.