Hot Water Heaters
Achieve hot water heater perfection when you have First Service Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning on your side. The professional plumbing team at First Service has extensive experience in repairing, servicing, maintaining, upgrading, replacing and installing hot water heaters of all makes, models and brands. We service both tank water heaters and tankless, too. We are experts in servicing plumbing, gas lines, electrical work and one of the most critical appliances in the home—hot water heaters.
To operate efficiently, water heaters need regular servicing. Inspecting, flushing and cleaning a water heater is essential to maintain its efficient operation. Look for some of these common signs that it may be time to service or replace your water heater.
- Age. When your water heater has surpassed its useful life of 10-15 years, it is time to replace it with a high-efficiency model.
- Damage. Rust, accumulated debris and broken components can seriously affect the ability of the water heater to adequately provide hot water.
- Higher costs. Increases in your monthly energy bill may indicate your water heater may need to be repaired or replaced.
- Discolored water. Rusty water is a sure sign of corrosion, which could be eating away at important components inside your water heater. A leak may be imminent.
- Lack of hot water. If your water heater is just not producing enough hot water, sediment may be building up and taking up valuable space in the tank.
- Unusual rumbling noises. This is a sure sign of sediment building up in the tanks and moving inside as the heater warms the water. Watch for damage to the unit such as cracks, holes and leaks.
When to Know Your Water Heater May Need Servicing
Complete Services for Hot Water Heaters
In many cases, water heaters can be repaired, but as they get older and worn down, repairs become more difficult and a replacement may be necessary. Let us help you make a repair or replacement decision. We can examine your existing hot water heater and determine the extent and severity of issues and lay out the repairs it will need to help you form a smart decision to either fix it or replace it with a more efficient unit.
First Service Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, established in 1952, serves West Texas, operating offices in Midland and Big Spring, Texas. We make sure your water heater is running as effectively and efficiently as possible. If you suspect there is a problem with your water heater, call us first. We will inspect and diagnose any issue with your water heater. Plus we can make adjustments to the temperature and make sure it is operating efficiently.
Contact First Service for All of Your Water Heater Needs
When it comes to hot water heaters, call the experts at First Service Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning.